Latest Events & News
Announcing 2018 Track & Facility Upgrades:
- 20 brand new CRG rental karts! 15 adult kart and 5 jr karts.
- New state-of-the-art Rental Kart registration and timing system.
- Introduction of new Rental Kart “Race”options including Sprint Races, Endurance Races, and a weekday evening Rental Kart Race League
- Introduction of dedicated days & times for Open Practice & Rental Kart Sessions. PLEASE ALWAYS Check the calendar & Call ahead.
- New OVRP Tuning & Race Support Programs
- Additional McAleer Racing Schools for both Novice and Advanced drivers.
- Additional tire barriers added in numerous areas around the track to improve driver and spectator safety.
- Ice Racing Oval – Please check ambient temperature prior to exiting the pits!
“We have painstakingly analyzed international standards for karting tracks as set by the FIA CIK and researched every track in North America to come up with the best mix and configuration possible, to take racing at OVRP to the next level. The professionals at Catalyst Construction, a crew with extensive experience in karting, automobile, and motorcycle tracks, will make the necessary improvements to ensure OVRP remains one of the most technically challenging tracks in the US, while bringing it up to modern standards.“ – Tim Hannen & OVRP Team